We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality, most reliable and safest services at the well site. Our degreed, trained and experienced well-site geologists use industry tools and to acquire and examine data correlated with drilling data streamed from multiple rig sensors in order to provide integrated formation evaluation, monitoring of drilling performance while operating at high safety standard. At all times, we strive to provide the best possible wellsite geology service without compromising the health and safety of all field staff. We consider ourselves to be the onsite, professional eyes and ears for geologists and drillers.
- Provide highest quality of geological wellsite services to our clients
- Identify gaps and share best practices internally and externally
- Offer real-time interpretative, integrated services such as geosteering
- Integrate & coordinate long term resource planning with clients
- Strive for continuous improvement with each employee and every job
- Responsive to scale existing rig count with operators while maintaining the highest quality of service
- Interoperate more with geology and drilling operations and exploration teams